ICDA Spring Conference 2017 AGENDA
A Counseling Approach to Reimagining Career Development!
Register for the conference here! Detailed Agenda Coming Soon:
Morning Session: (Continental breakfast is provided)
The day will begin with Dr. Feller’s lead discussion on “Finding Self in Career Development” and the counseling and career development professionals approach to reimagining career development from practitioner to the client.
We will also hear from Career and Technical Education State Administrator Dwight Johnson who will summarize new developments within Idaho Career and Technical Education.
Lunch Session: (Lunch is provided)
Lunch will feature a Human Resources professionals panel speaking about the demands of HR offices in relation to hiring and retention practices.
Dr. Feller will lead an interactive presentation using narrative games and online storytelling tools allows counselors and other college and career professionals to scale up career counseling in career and employment centers, colleges, alumni groups, schools, coaches and HR specialists.
- Understand how using narrative games and online storytelling tools allows counselors and career development professionals to scale up career counseling in career and employment centers, colleges, alumni groups, schools, coaches and HR specialists
- Learn how the changing workplace demands a connection to internal motivation, definition of the good life, and clarity about one’s ability to demonstrate their value proposition
- Receive fun engaging and easy to use tools so you can get better results in less time with clients and students
- Use games and storytelling to help people become extraordinary
- Translate your talents into real world careers